24/7/365 Emergency Service
Anyone operating a business knows that failure of any door or loading dock system can create a business-critical issue that needs to be resolved ASAP. Our Service Department stands ready; 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year – we are always here for you in your time of need.
Simply call 519-753-8865 and our Service Team will be happy to help. Outside of regular business hours you call the same number and our automated system will connect you directly with the On-Call technician.
Our technicians are ready to react to breakdowns and minimize downtime. You can count on us for maintenance and repair services for all garage, overhead and automatic doors, as well as loading dock systems we install, and the vast majority of makes and models that we didn’t. We are committed to providing the excellent customer service you rely on.
Combined our Service Technicians have 100+ years’ experience. Our frontline workers have the knowledge, the training and the tools to troubleshoot anything and everything they run into – they are up to the challenge. Our Service Technicians cover a wide range of equipment such as overhead doors, dock levelers, dock seals, security gates, HVLS Fans, rolling steel doors, fire doors, high speed doors and many more.
We are still small enough to be considered a small business. But we are large enough to take care of your service and installation needs. We are a family, and we look forward to partnering with you and bringing you and your company into the Erie family. That’s one of the benefits of Erie, we give each of our clients a personalized approach – we get to know you, not just your business.
Preventative Maintenance Programs
5 Reasons You Need a Preventive Maintenance Program
- Save Money - Unplanned downtime caused by equipment failure can cost a fortune in lost production revenue, not to mention emergency repair costs.
- Maximize Efficiency - Regular equipment maintenance optimizes operations by keeping your equipment running at optimal potential increases uptime, enhancing production while reducing costs
- Prolong Equipment Life - Predictive maintenance programs result in longer lasting, better-performing equipment. Regular maintenance protects your investment and improves both your equipment’s lifespan and performance.
- Reduce Maintenance Costs - Reactive maintenance is widely thought to be anywhere from 2 to 5 times more expensive than preventive maintenance.
- Improve Safety and Reliability - Poorly operating machinery can create hazards and unsafe working conditions. Regular maintenance inspections ensure that faulty equipment doesn’t cause injury. When your equipment is in safe working order, your employees stay safe as well.
Once completed we will send you copies of the PM Sheets for your records and a quote for any deficiencies noted during the inspection.
Proud Members of several Online client portals, including: Avetta; ContractorCheck; ISN; and SMS - to name a few.